• Stay home if you feel sick
• Check in online on our website
• All aircrafts will be cleaned and disinfected according to EASA (EU standards)
• Our aircrafts are equipped with air filters that keeps the air clean inside the aircraft
• All unnecessary items in the pocket behind each chair are removed
• During boarding we ask all passengers to wear face masks (children under 6 years of age are excluded)
• You can remove your face mask when you are seated
• If you leave your seat during flight you must wear your face mask again
• Passengers are to disinfect hands before boarding
• Seat reservations can not be guaranteed due to safety measures (Row 1, 2 and exit seats will not be moved)
All our Aircrafts are equipped with HEPA-filters (High Efficiency Particulate Air-filters) which catches up to 99,97% of all microfibers as well as vira and bacteries. This secures a high air quality as the air onboard are renewed every 2-3 minutes and are pressured immediately from the ceiling down to the floor. This will limit the dispersion of airborne drops substantially.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is it mandatory to wear face masks?
- To ensure a safe and secure flight it is mandatory for all passengers to wear face masks that covers both the nose and mouth
- Our cabin crew will wear protective face masks onboard which covers the nose and mouth. They are allowed to remove the mask when seated in the galley area of the aircraft
- We will make ongoing estimates on the recommendations of wearing face masks onboard. At this time we will keep it mandatory to wear face masks, if you travel with us in the period between 5th of July to 31st of August 2020
Will there be onboard service of food and beverages?
- Coffee and tea will be served on all domestic flights
- It will be possible to buy beverages and snacks onboard all international flights – duty free products will not be offered
- It is allowed to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks onboard our flights
What is the process when embarking and disembarking the aircraft?
- Passengers sitting in the rear end of the cabin will board the aircraft first
- Passengers sitting in the front of the cabin will leave the aircraft first
- Boarding-groups will be enforced strictly and we ask for your cooperation to not approaching the gate before your boarding-group is announced